Top-up and 3 year scholarships
KCA annually offers a full scholarship to the value of $75,000 or top-up scholarships to the value of $20,000 to its members.
Opening and closing dates for applications are advertised on News & Events.
- Awarded on competitive merit basis.
- Students need to be enrolled PhD students at either USyd or UNSW, and top-up applicants to preferably hold an RTP, UPA, NHMRC post-graduate scholarship or equivalent.
- Students need to have at least 2 semesters (full-time equivalent) of PhD candidature remaining to receive top-ups.
- Successful candidates will be selected by the KCA Education & Training Sub-committee.
- The KCA Education & Training Sub-committee reserves the right to re-advertise for applications
- For full details of terms and conditions and application form download here.